Start Up Secrets Revealed
Startups need to know the ins and outs of their business. Are you able to answer these key questions.
- Why should investors invest in you?
- You need to articulate what you are doing? and why are you doing it?
- In order to get investors, you need to be the expert and know your numbers.
Give your investor and customer what they need:
- Educate: Need to know the process details, costs, risks, formulas, recipes, documentation, quality
- Reduce: Reduce confusion over conflicting information form vendors
- Clarify: Clarify recommendations from consultants
- Cost: obtain highest value at lowest cost
- Quality: Have equipment produce the highest quality and flexible oil options
- Compliance: Help navigating compliancy
- Experience: Need someone with experience to put it all together
Keep the company management and ownership small.
Know your 3 year picture of where you want the company to go. Fill out the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to get the bigger picture.
LISTEN to this episode:
Guides & Checklists:
Advanced Extraction Guide
Hemp Curing Guide
Hemp Processing Building & Side Guidelines Checklist
Hemp Processing Vendor Qualification Guidelines
Solvent Removal Guide
Terpene Recovery Guide
[03:55] - Begin with the end in mind
[04:45] - Keep it small
[07:00] - Educate
[07:20] - Resources
[07:57] - Reduce
[08:56] - Meet Customers Needs
[11:21] - What all companies struggle with
[11:40] - Define your Core values
[14:14] - What's your niche?
[15:35] - Have a vision for the future
[16:51] - What is your market strategy
[18:42] - Why do we win?
[21:40] - What's the bigger picture?
[22:45] - Entrepreneurial Operating System
[23:27] - What is your company's pledge?
[24:12] - Market Approach
[24:46] - What is your product available market?
[25:35] - Process, Process, Process
[28:00] - Define The Big Rocks
[30:00] - We need your feedback!
Stay up to date on our latest releases