Process Your Harvest With The High Speed Bucking Machine Built For Volume.
The shuckNbuck offers the following advantages:
- 5 Seconds Processing Speed
- 2,000 plants in 3 hours (1 acre)
- Direct fill of storage containers
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Lower processing cost
shuckNBuck extended features:
- Efficient separation of flower and fiber
- High throughput – 5 seconds/plant
- Flexible poly propylene brushes
- Power with generator for outdoor use
- Flexible hopper system
- Estop panic bar and motor brake
- Increase purity of extracts
- Grinds flower for efficient storage
- Stalks can be sold as fiber
- Greatly reduced labor costs
- Fastest processing for large harvests
- Maximum operator safety
- Easy container fill options
- Higher purity extracts by separating fiber
- Lower processing costs by concentrating biomass
- 60X reductionin labor over manual methods
- Dramatic reduction in harvest processing time
|Machine Size||70″ Tall x 42″ Wide x 56″ Deep|
|Machine Weight||Approx. 900 pounds|
|Frame Material||Powder-Coated Carbon Steel|
|Brush Material||Black Polypropylene|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 95°F (50 to 70°F optimal)|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80%|
|Environment||Approved for indoor and outdoor use|
|Cleaning||Rated for washdown and forced drying|
|Voltage||115V, single phase|
|Bump Bar||Limit switch will disengage main contactor when 10+ lbs of force is applied to bump bar|
|E- stop||Switch disengages main contactor|
Manufacturer Part Number: 909178 Name: shuckNbuck Bucking Machine
Frequently Asked Questions
About how long does it take the shuckNbuck to process an acre of harvest?
One operator can process an entire acre of plants in just 3 hours.
What about dust control?
You can connect the shuckNbuck to your own dust collection system using off-the-shelf adapters, or you can purchase an additional dust collection solution directly from us.
When operating how loud is the shuckNbuck?
When the shuckNbuck is turned on, it is about as loud as your electric dryer. Check the manual for recommended ear protections.
How many people does it take to operate the shuckNbuck?
You can safely operate the shuckNbuck with just one person.
What is included in the standard price?
Instruction Manual is included. Certs documentation available as an option.
How can I clean the shuckNbuck between lots?
The shuckNbuck is rated for washdown and forced drying so you can hose it down between uses.
What kind of safety stops are featured on the shuckNbuck?
There are three safety stops. There is a bump bar on the front below the loading zone, the e-stop button on the front top above the loading zone, and a kill switch is activated when the back door is opened. Please consult the manual for additional safety features and warnings.
Get in touch with our team to request a quote, learn more about our training or get help with your business plan
We are dedicated to providing you with the best advice, quality and service in the industry.